|The following are some of the conditions we treat:
- Lipid Disorders (Cholesterol and Triglycerides)
- Osteoporosis and Related Bone Conditions
- Pituitary and Adrenal Problems
- Male and female hormone disorders
- Kidney Stones (Prevention)
- Thyroid Gland Problems
- Blood Calcium Disorders
- High blood pressure especially if it is difficult to control
We offer the expertise of two certified diabetes educators one of whom is Janet Farrell, a registered dietitian.
We have a highly accurate scale that weighs up to 700 pounds.
We offer ambulatory blood pressure monitoring at no additional charge. Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring is considered the gold standard in blood pressure evaluation.